Allied Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoBaLT Bio

Go down

CoBaLT Bio Empty CoBaLT Bio

Post by CoBaLT Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 am

Mmmm... I started playing Battlefront 1 in 2005, I freelanced around and might have joined TNT at some point, I don't remember. In August of 2008, I picked up a copy of Battlefront 2 and haven't put it down since. I started out as a no micer Private in LDS is September of 2008 and worked my up to General. Right before Stern left to make FL I left to TDS, but I didn't stay long. I was recruited into TRoT by Poison. I rose to General in TRoT, but only for about 2 weeks before the clan merged with TD to make EL. This is my first clan since then, probably been about a year.

I first tried using Grunt, but I wasn't good and I was new to shooter video games so my aim was pathetic, even with lock-on. I switched to rocket and rose to become a talented player, part of the reason why I rose through the ranks of all 3 of my clans quickly. I recently switched to a full time engineer, but if need be I can play any other class.

My maturity level for a 15 year old is pretty high, so I have qualities of a good leader, being young enough to understand and cooperate with the younger players, but I'm able to know what to do in leading a clan.

CoBaLT

http://bfc.forumwise.com/

Back to top Go down